Monday, January 9, 2012

Yayyyy!

Yesterday, I got engaged! After nearly 3 1/2 years together, my boyfriend finally decided to ask me to marry him. I said yes, of course! I couldn't be more excited and I'm probably the happiest person in the world.


We're planning to get married this fall, preferably October. I can't wait to officially start wedding planning!!

This means that I have no time to slack off on my diet and exercising. I want to look amazing on my wedding day. I have to remember that every single day while making food choices and deciding whether or not to work out. Ten months goes much faster than you realize!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Sarah!!! YAYYYYYyyyy! ♥ I am so, so happy for the pair of you!

    Now. This means you have 10 months to get in shape. Or 7 months (if you go for July). EVERY single solitary day counts.

    I will say this...for your wedding, you might not be at your overall goal weight. I wasn't for mine. But you can be ON YOUR WAY to your goal weight and/or pretty darn close to your goal weight. For example, if you goal weight is 185 (which I have no clue what your goal weight is), if you get to 200, that's still amazing. You'll have to continue on to your goal after the wedding.

    So what I'm saying is that your wedding goal weight and your overall goal weight might not be the same thing since you have a time constraint for the wedding.

    Either way, you'll look beautiful. I'm SO excited!!!


    Every day counts. You don't want to look back and regret any of the days you were given to lose weight.


    There are tons of stories of people losing a ton of weight in a short amount of time. Like your friend Kristy..

    ReplyDelete