Friday, January 6, 2012

Cheesecake Factory

Tonight after work, Randy and I are going to Cheesecake Factory. Cheesecake Factory is, hands down, my favorite restaurant. I love the bread, the food, and the cheesecake. The only problem with going to Cheesecake Factory is that I find it impossible to leave the restaurant without consuming at least 2000 calories.

In order to compensate for consuming two days worth of calories for dinner, I'm going to have to bust my butt and workout this afternoon. I'm getting off work at 2:30 PM, so it gives me two extra hours in the day to workout and still be able to shower and get ready for dinner tonight. It's supposed to be in the 40s today, so I'm hoping to be able to get some jogging/walking done, along with a workout video of some sort. I hope to burn at least 750 calories today so that I won't be TOO far over!

2 comments:

  1. That's a really, really great idea. If you burn about 750 calories, then how much over will you be?

    I'm SO excited about the warm weather today. I am going to go for a walk outside. I'm really pumped about it for some reason! It will be my first walk with a HRM.

    Nice total today, by the way. You've been losing more than a half a pound like everyday this week!! What's your official weigh-in day on MFP? Or are you tracking these daily losses or what?

    CUTE new title as well. I really love it. And congratulations. Your blog officially makes me drool.

    Have fun at Cheesecake Factory. Enjoy it. But get that workout in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My official weigh-in day on MFP is Saturday mornings. Sooo - after Cheesecake Factory tonight, it might not be pretty!!

    ReplyDelete