Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wedding Plans

Ever since I got engaged, I have been entirely focused on wedding planning, so I haven't made any time to write a post. I have been planning on having my wedding on October 6th of this year for the last few years. I've been studying the leaves each weekend in October so that I would have the perfect fall pictures. I've been planning for a fall wedding, purchasing a lot of decorations at the end of last season so that I could make centerpieces for my wedding. Well, it didn't work out. My cousin, who has known for a while that I wanted to get married on that specific day, went ahead and booked her wedding for that day. Needless to say, I'm very upset.

Anyhow, after a lot of stress, tears, and arguing, it has been decided that Randy and I will likely be married on December 29, 2012. There is a hall in Cortland, Ohio that we're very interested in and I'm planning to go take a look at it either tonight or tomorrow. I'd like for Randy to go with me, but I'm too excited to wait until he's available, plus, he doesn't care where we go as long as I'm happy with it. If after looking at the hall, I decide that it's just what I'm looking for, Randy and I will then go together so that he can be in agreement before we finalize our plans! I have a lot of ideas for decorations surrounding the Christmas season and I'm hoping that it'll turn out to be wonderful. It's not the wedding I've been dreaming of for the past few years, but I hope it's still amazing.

December 29, 2012 is 50 weeks and 2 days from right now. My MFP goal is set for 2 pounds per week loss. At this rate, I could potentially lose 100 pounds prior to my wedding. If I did, I'd be at my ideal wedding weight. I know that I won't actually lose 2 pounds every single week. I do know that I can be committed to and focused on my weight loss so that on my wedding day, I'm the healthiest, happiest me that I can possibly be.

This new goal to work toward is perfect. This is the motivation that I need. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I never thought of this...but maybe this all really DID happen for a reason. The fact that now you have 50 weeks, nearly a year, to lose your weight...

    It's sort of coming together in my mind. Making sense now.

    Maybe this happened for a good reason..



    Interesting!! I hadn't thought of that until now!

    ReplyDelete