Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fail

Well, this week has not gone as planned... AT ALL. Saturday and Sunday I was so sick that I barely got off my couch. Needless to say, I didn't complete my Insanity workout on Saturday. On Sunday, I ended the day eating poorly. Monday, I followed suit, eating poorly again. Tuesday was no better. I also didn't complete my Insanity workout on Monday OR Tuesday as it's still really hard for me to breathe.

Instead of spiraling downward and out of control yet again, I'm making a conscious effort to not eat everything in sight today. Last night while watching Biggest Loser, a girl who started who journey a little smaller than I am, is now in the 180s and got engaged. She was trying on wedding dresses and looked beautiful. I saw myself while watching her. I want to look as good in my wedding dress as she did. I can make a transformation into a beautiful bride just like she did. It knocked me off my 3-day fail and back on track today. 

As for working out, I was really upset about having missed Insanity the past few days. I was starting to "enjoy" working out every day again and getting sick really put a damper on all of that. I was thinking about trying to make up for my missed workouts, but I don't want to overwhelm myself. Instead, I'm going to pick up where I left off. The first day that I missed was Saturday, so I'm going to do last Saturday's workout this Saturday. I have a week of lost time in there, but I'm not going to let it stop me. I want to do my best to complete the program. 

This week's objectives are lost. I know that I missed out on following the Insanity program. I can, however, make healthy choices for the rest of the week and attempt to drink more water than I have been. It's never too late to start over, right?

1 comment:

  1. It's never too late to start over. You are doing so well. Don't let a couple bad days drag you down. Since you couldn't work out, you should have eaten better. But just move forward! Let me know when you're struggling..I can be your voice of reason. You WANT to reach your weekly objectives so that your big-picture goal is met. I know you do. So I know you'll get there. You were sick as dog all week, and it was really bad. You couldn't control that. Just focus on getting better, and keep your chin up!! You rock. Your plan for Insanity on Saturday sounds great.

    ReplyDelete