Saturday, March 24, 2012

On My Way

Last week's objectives were:
  1. Stay under my calorie goal at least 3 days
  2. Exercise at least 90 minutes total
  3. Lose at least 3 pounds
On Monday, I started the Insanity workout program. I definitely hit my 90 minutes of exercising, as I actually spent 233 minutes, which is nearly 4 hours, exercising. I wasn't planning to do Insanity, but Randy really wanted to try it, so I borrowed it from a friend. When he started it on Monday, I decided to give it a try too. The workouts are really tough and I find it hard to complete things without taking a couple breaks. I have noticed that I'm doing better after only 5 days! 

I'm also proud to say that I stayed under my calorie goal every day of the week except Sunday. I have a birthday party to go to this afternoon, so we'll see how that ends up working out for me. I weighed in this morning and found that I lost exactly 3 pounds! I'm very excited about it and happy that I achieved all three of this week's objectives. I really feel like I'm headed in the right direction to meet my longer-term goals!

This week, my objectives are going to be:
  1. Complete each day of Insanity
  2. Drink more water
  3. Make healthier choices
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so awesome. Even though you are sick as a dog, you stuck with it all. I can't believe you literally lost 3 pounds - your exact goal for last week!! So how are this week's goals going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week's objectives are lost. I've not made any healthier of choices and I cannot work out because of this stupid sickness. Ugh.

      Chocolate has been killing me the past week and a half. Screw being a girl.

      Delete