Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Week

So, my objectives for the week were:
  1. Spend at least 1 hour exercising.
  2. Do not intentionally go over my calories.
  3. Drink at least 8 cups of water each day.
I want able to squeak by with completing the first objective by getting a lot of work done at home this morning. I raked up all the dog poop in my back yard and I cleaned out the garage. Number 2 was a little trickier, as I definitely was over on my calories every day. Last night, we went to a work party for Randy and I drank my daily allowance in Amaretto Sours and completed my evening with a TON of crappy food that I didn't need to eat. I also was able to drink at least 8 cups of water each day this week!

I weighed in this morning and am happy to report that I've lost 4 pounds! It's four pounds that I've lost, gained, re-lost, regained, lost again, and so on, but, it's gone again. This time, I plan to never see it again. 

This week's objectives:
  1. Stay under my calorie goal at least 3 days
  2. Exercise at least 90 minutes total
  3. Lose at least 3 pounds
I will be doing these objectives from Sunday until Saturday, and I'll keep you updated on how I do! 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm happy to see these objectives here. What do you plan to do for exercise? I know you rode your bike the other day. What else are you planning to do? I think you should bust out the roller blades again. Maybe you'll like it this time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be riding my bike, walking, and doing workout videos! I will never try to roller blade again.

      Delete