Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baby Steps

It seems like every time that I post, I'm posting about how horribly I've recently done and how I have this huge new plan to start over and do well. This could fall into that category of posts, as I haven't lost any weight, I haven't eaten anything healthy in weeks, and I am nowhere near reaching any of the goals I have in place for my wedding.

I started this week with a plan. On Sunday, I sat down and planned all of our meals for the week and wrote out a grocery list. We went to the store, stuck to the list, and came home with a ton of healthy food to keep us on track this week.

Yesterday went well. We had the most delicious dinner and I even spent half an hour riding my bike. The weather was nice so it helped to keep me motivated and happy. Today, I started off with a healthy breakfast and have packed a good lunch and some snacks to keep me occupied until dinner. I'm planning to work out right when I get home. Even if it's just a quick workout DVD, it's still calories burned.

Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment