Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Challenges

Today is the day I've been both dreading and looking forward to for weeks: my Girl Scout cookies came in! As I sit at my desk, I look at the pile of boxes in the corner, begging for me to dig in and eat them. They only come around once a year, and the peanut butter ones have me hooked.

Tonight presents another challenge. I'm attending my first Cavs game with my best friend. I'm super excited about it and hope to have a good time. I was concerned about the food choices, as at a sporting event you can't exactly find healthy options. I planned my day out on MFP this morning though and I'll be able to indulge in a soft pretzel with cheese AND a hot dog, while remaining within my calorie allowance for the day. 

Throughout life there will always be challenges. It's up to you to make a plan, stick with it, and win.

1 comment: