Thursday, June 14, 2012

Progress

After all the back and forth and the trying this plan and that plan, I'm finally doing it. I'm finally losing weight. Reality FINALLY set in that my wedding is rapidly approaching. I'm finally on track and doing well. In just under three weeks, I've already lost ten pounds. It's amazing how some hard work and dedication will actually get you somewhere!

 Summer makes it easier to exercise, but harder to stay on track. Somehow, I'm doing well at both right now! I've been jogging, riding my bike, walking, and doing some fitness DVDs at home. I even joined Jazzercise again for the summer! Last weekend, my two best friends stayed the night at my house. On Sunday morning, we woke up and went for a jog/walk around my neighborhood. We came back and did interval training in my driveway. I'm sure that we looked like idiots jumping around and lifting weights out there and we definitely got some odd looks from the people driving by, but we burned a lot of calories and had fun!

Stay motivated, people! If I can, anyone can!



1 comment:

  1. That was the FUNNEST day ever! I really loved that circuit training. It was so fun and SO motivating.

    ReplyDelete